Getting good food on the table quickly and easily is high on most people’s list. Not only that, you want it to be tasty and nutritious. Now that’s a lot of oranges to juggle. That’s why we created this new foodbook 30 Minute Meals. It’s filled with recipes that are ready in 30 minutes or less, including weeknight dinners.
30 Minute Meals foodbook
Inside the free downloadable foodbook, you’ll find more than 25 recipes, tips and hints broken down into chapters including:
- Breakfast & Brunch – Whether you’re up for a lazy weekend or busy weekday, start as you mean to go on with these recipes.
- Love your Leftovers – Having leftovers is like money in the bank. Use up spag bol, ham and roast veg in these delicious meals.
- Easy & Light – These recipes may be easy and light but they all deliver a full-flavour hit. Guaranteed to satisfy.
- Street Eats – For those nights when you’re craving Asian flavours like a pad Thai, teriyaki chicken or butter chicken.
- 30-Minute Dinner Winners – These are the recipes that will be on high rotation during the week for clean plates all round.
Here’s a little sneak peak into the book to whet your appetite.
This feature contains a mix of content from myfoodbook third party content partners and our own opinions.