Spreadable is the ultimate flavour enhancer to try when finishing off meals. The best part about spreadable is that it can be used straight from the fridge, no time wasted.
The following points, are great ways to use spreadable and spruce up any meal.
Ways with spreadable
- When making toasties add spreadable to the outside of the bread for that perfect golden crunch.
- Finish off your boiled potatoes with spreadable for extra flavour.
- Freshly baked scones pair beautiful with spreadable on top.
- Jazz up any steamed veggies with spreadable combined with salt, pepper and garlic.
- After pulling your corn off the barbecue, generously brush each corn cob with spreadable and serve immediately.
- Mash your potatoes with spreadable for an irresistable, creamy mash.
- Make your own garlic bread. Blending spreadable with your favourite herbs, and spread on both sides of a French stick.
Must-try recipes using spreadable
*DISCLAIMER: Western Star is a contributing recipe Partner at myfoodbook.com.au. This feature includes a mix of content sourced from Western Star and our own opinions. Find out more about the full range of Western Star products.